The following are the rules of use for all offers in Your Voucher book. By purchasing Your Voucher book you agree to abide by these rules:
1. Offers are valid until 7th january 2018 or unless offer states otherwise, and offers are subject to availability.
2. Each offer carries unique terms & conditions of use. All users are advised to check the terms of each voucher carefully before use. Read each offer carefully for valid dates, times and age restrictions. If in any doubt, please contact business directly before travelling.
3. Your Voucher book makes no warranty as to the suitability of neither the premises, nor the quality or availability of their service, food or drink. Should you find yourself dissatisfied with the service offered to you, please take up any complaint directly with the provider. We are happy to receive reports from book users on very poor service provided by businesses entered in the book but regret that we cannot act on your behalf in pursuing any complaint or claim.
4. Your Voucher book will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept the Your Entertainer voucher. However, it will attempt to secure compliance.
5. All discounts and offers in Your Voucher book are valid on presentation of a valid voucher & membership card. Amended, photocopied or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Please carry your Membership Card with you at all times.
6. Present your voucher to a participating business to receive your discount. Unless the offer states otherwise, you may only use an offer once and the voucher must be surrendered.
7. When dining in a group the maximum number of vouchers that may be used is 4 of the same offer unless otherwise stated. 2 diners = 1 voucher, 4 diners = 2 vouchers, 6 diners = 3 vouchers, 8 diners =4 vouchers
8, When using a hair & beauty voucher please check how the voucher may be used. If it is between two persons the first person visiting the salon will pay the full price for their service and the 2nd person will receive their service free. If the voucher may be used by 1 person the full price is to be paid for the service on their first visit and receive their 2nd service free on the 2nd visit.
9. Any use of an offer in violation of these rules will render the offer void and Your Voucher Book will pursue all legal remedies available to it by the law.
10. Replacement Membership Cards cost £15, irrespective of the reason you require such replacement Membership Card.
11. A full refund will be honoured for books returned under the 30 day money back guarantee. The returned book must be unused and all vouchers fully intact. Membership cards must also be returned.
12. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise stated and are not for re-sale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
13. Should either party be unable to perform its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control (such as fire, acts of God, acts of terrorism, flood), then the provisions of these terms shall be temporarily suspended during any such Force Majeure event. If the event continues for more than 3 months, the affected party may terminate immediately.
15. Your Voucher book and its offers are intended for the personal use of the individual purchaser of this book and are not valid with other discount offers unless otherwise specified. The barter, trade sale, purchase, or transfer for compensation of this book, in whole or in part or any of its offers, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorised by Your The use of thisVoucher book or any of its offers for advertising purposes, in any form or fashion, is strictly prohibited. The auction or sale of any voucher shall render the voucher VOID. No failure, delay or waiver by Your Entertainer enforcing or partially enforcing any of its rights under these forms shall constitute a waiver of its rights hereunde